I’m so excited to have my good friend, Kelly Lewis on the podcast this week. She is somebody I significantly admire within the journey area, particularly for a way she helps and empowers girls.
On this episode, we share about how she does this by means of her numerous girls centered journey companies, how her personal journey story and life was a driving drive for that, and her new, empowering e-book, Inform Her She Can’t!
Take heed to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Y Journey Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
Present Notes: About Kelly Lewis
Kelly Lewis is a girls’s journey business maven and chief within the space of girls’s empowerment.
She is most captivated with serving to girls to faucet into their private energy by means of touring the world.
She’s the founding father of Go! Lady Guides, the world’s first sequence of journey guidebooks for ladies, in addition to the founding father of the annual Ladies’s Journey Fest convention.
In 2016, she co-founded the boutique tour firm Damesly, which has been featured within the New York Occasions, CNN, Journey + Leisure and Nationwide Geographic.
She is the writer of a number of journey guidebooks. Inform Her She Can’t is her debut e-book in memoir/ inspirational non-fiction. Inform Her She Can’t shares tales of girls who refused to consider that they can’t, particularly when informed in any other case. They’ll, they did … and you’ll too.
We focus on:
Different Related Articles Mentioned
Watch the video of the podcast
For individuals who could desire watching a video of us podcasting, we filmed that for you too, which you’ll discover on YouTube every week.
Different interviews you might like
- The Black Journey Alliance with Kerwin McKenzie
- Find out how to stand out and reside absolutely with Cory Lee
- Full time Household Journey in Latin America with Christina McEvoy
- Find out how to steadiness journey with full time job, loans, and financial savings and construct wealth with Danielle Desir
- Teen journey and Mom Daughter journeys with Tamara Gruber
- From Huge Home to Full time RV journey with The Mother Trotter
- Knowledgeable tips about residing overseas with Tim Leffel
- From full time journey to full time podcasting with Gary Arndt
- Vaccinations and pandemic journey with Dr Nadeen White